Guitar masters

The month of April is celebrated as International Guitar Month. This year too, its fans across the world have enjoyed it very fiercely. There are also many talented guitarists in Delhi who specialize in playing great tunes by playing just a few strings (guitar strings). We are talking about some such young guitarists in your city who have been associated with the guitar for a long time. Also, what music do they play, what are the guitars they have. Apart from this, we are also giving you information about the places in the city from where you can buy the best guitar for yourself. So if you do not have a guitar in hand, bring it today and become a rockstar. 
Fledgling guitar

Saurabh Jain 24, NASA

A guitar enthusiast, Saurabh has been playing guitar for the last eight years. Recalling the first time he took the guitar in hand, he said, "It was a wonderful experience." At the moment, Jain has a Gibson Epiphone, which he bought from Furtados in Delhi for Rs 25,000.


Nikhil Malik, 22, Half Step Down

After playing with the keyboard for six years, Nikhil was attracted to playing the guitar. Nikhil says, 'My first guitar was gifted to me by my mother. Then I was 16 years old. After giving it, Mom told me that it was much better than the keyboard. ”Malik saved some money while working in a Canadian call center and bought his first guitar, Paul Reed Smith Acoustic, for $ 420.


Rajeev Verma, 25, passion

Verma plays guitar for Delhi based band Jazbaa. Recalling the first public performance with his guitar, Rajiv says' It was a professional event. Which was held in the British Council Library. And I was very nervous at that time. But when the performance was given, everything was going very well and then we planned to have a party. ”Currently, Verma has a Labanage guitar, which he bought from a friend for Rs 45,000.


Zaman Khan, 22, existence

Zaman received his first guitar as a gift at the age of 12. He says' My first guitar was Hobner's Acoustic. And now I have a custom made ESP. Zaman plays guitar in a variety of genres such as blues, pop, rock to Sufi. He says' I've got the guitar modified, because of which I can extract more melodic and soft tones than ever before. It cost me around Rs 30,000. '


Eternal Pandit, 21, October

Performing art classes in school changed the life of the eternal. He explains' I learned how to play guitar in sixth grade. And I have since become hypnotized to it. ”The first guitar he took was that of Gibson. But now he has a very good collection of guitars. He explains' I have two guitars from Suzuki and Aria and two are electric guitars, one of them from Labanage. Also I have a Gibson Le Paul guitar, which I took from the US. '


Cam Dalton, 27, wings

Dalton started playing guitar from the age of 12 and never looked back until he was 27 years old. He currently owns a Labanage Gem guitar which he bought from Bangkok for 60,000 rupees. Dalton used to play guitar for the Sufi rock band Nyasa until he joined Feather. Dalton has been associated with the wing for the past four months.


Anugrah Pandey, 24, Sage Inc.

Grace is a bass guitarist. It is associated with Delhi based band Rishi Inc. Bass guitar was attracted to Pandey, his attachment remains even today. He has two bass guitars — Samic Standard 4 and Labanage EDB-555 Ergodine 5. The first one was gifted to him by friends and the second one he bought from Onstage Music Factory, Lajpat Nagar for Rs 33,000.


Vishwaroop, 31, Undying Inc.

The instrument did not affect Vishwaroop much. He says' My mom gave me a guitar gift after my graduation and at that time I was living alone in Delhi. At the same time, I started playing and learning guitar by myself. ”He then joined the Delhi School of Music and learned Western classical music.
Guitar masters Guitar masters Reviewed by Fledgling Guitar on April 30, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

If you have any doubts, Please let me know

Powered by Blogger.